Sunday, October 26, 2008

Study Update

I am quite content running labs on Dynamips until I purchase all the equipments in Jan. So far, I have completed reading CCIE R&S certification guide. At present, I am reading Routing TCP/IP Vol 1. I can safely say the more you read and try out labs, its like joining pieces of a large puzzle. You can make co-relations between different entities and couple of what if scenarios start appearing. Ofcourse, I have to switch back and forth between books to quickly brush some fundamentals and then continue reading for things to make sense at times.
It's quite hard dedicating your weekends, etc towards your study. Well, I am certain it will be worth the effort in the end. When I've finished reading Routing TCP/IP Vol 1, I should be able to post some interesting things across my study so far.

No comments: